Euroline is an innovation from EUROIMMUN wherein the membrane strips coated with thin parallel lines of several purified biochemically characterized antigens are used as solid phase. The membranes are fixed as biochips onto the synthetic foil.
- Separate membrane strip for each sample.
- Total time for the assay is less than 120 minutes.
- Highly pure antigens: No cross-reaction.
- Easy and reliable differentiation between positive and negative samples.
- Intensity of the antigen bands correlate with the antibody titer.
- Availability of Euroline Scan to scan, read, interpret and store the results.
- ANA Profile 1 (12 antigens)
- ANA Profile 3 (15 Antigens)
- ANA Profile 5 (18 antigens)
- ANA Profile 31 (with Mi2 & Ku)
- ANCA Profile
- Myositis Profile
- Systemic Sclerosis Profile
- Liver Profile
- Ganglioside Profile
- Neuronal Profile
Infectious Disease Profiles:
- ToRCH Profile
- EBV Profile
- Borrelia Profile
- Hantavirus Profile
- Parvovirus B19 Profile