Automated Immunofluorescence Microscope
Computer-aided immunofluorescence microscopy (CAIFM)
- Pattern recognition ANA, ANCA Crithidia, EUROPLUS and transfected cells for individual as well as mixed patterns, including titer designation.
- Automated microscopy and state-of-the-art result evaluation at the PC screen of over 50 different substrates.
- Fast, automatic processing of up to 500 (or 1,000) analysis positions successively – up to 200 fields in only 1 hour
- Automatic identification of slides via matrix codes
- Pencilless entry of findings and consolidation of results for each patient
- Ocular-free microscopy at the screen: dark chamber no longer needed
- Archiving of images and results
- Complete integration into existing laboratory software via EUROLabOffice