I-Flash 1800 Reagents
- Pack size 2 x50 Tests
- Very low Percentage CV.
- High Performance charecteristics based on CLSI standards.
- Time to result within 12 minutes.
- 28 days On board reagent stability
- 28 days Calibration stability
- Built in Calibrators for all Parameters
- Unique menu
- Infectious disease : SARS-CoV-2 IgG,SARS-CoV-2 IgM
- Reproductive Health : AMH, Inhibin B,Inhibin A, FSH.
- Diabetes : Adiponectin, GAD A, ZnT8A,Insulin,C Peptide, Cortisol
- Liver Fibrosis : HA, PIIIPN-P, COL IV, Laminin
- Anemia : Ferritin, Folate, Vit B12
- Cardiac Markers : BNP,Myoglobin
- Routine : Thyroid, Fertility, Tumour Markers*
I-Flash 1800 COVID-19
YHLO has introduced an effective automated CLIA testing for 2019-nCoV IgG/IgM.
CPC is the first company to launch the automated CLIA platform iFlash 1800 in INDIA, facilitating the fastest screening for COVID -19.
YHLO’s new 2019-nCoV IgG/IgM CLIA assays has the following advantages:
- Fast reporting : 27 min.
- Ease of sample collection : Serum or EDTA plasma.
- Automated Assay : CLIA platform- 180 test/hr & 300 tests /hr.
- Test Pack : 2 x 50 tests with builtin calibrators.
- On board Stability : 28 days after opening.
- Calibration stability : 28 days
First CLIA Assays
It is the first company to develop a CLIA platform for 2019-nCoV IgG and IgM antibodies which can satisfy the clinical needs to detect antibodies for new 2019-nCoV and offer differential diagnosis to doctors.
iFlash 1800 offers comprehensive CLIA solutions up to 180 T/H for detecting 2019-nCoV . Fastest reporting in 27 min.
Stable Raw Materials
With a strong R&D team in protein engineering and immunoassay, YHLO achieves stable supply of the raw materials for these CLIA assays.
Strong Anti-Interference Ability
YHLO has made initial evaluation of these assays, and results showed that these assays have strong anti-interference ability to other respiratory pathogens (e.g. legionella Pneumophila, Mycoplasma Pneumonia, Chlamydia Pneumonia, Q Fever from Rickettsia, Adenovirus, RSV-Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Influenza A, Influenza B, Parainfluenza 1, 2, 3, etc.)