Everlife Euroimmun Analyzer I-2P
ELISA Automation for Medium- to High-Throughput Testing Facilities
The EUROIMMUN Analyzer I-2P is a fully automated ELISA system that can process up to 3 microplates and 144 patient samples in one run and can process all EUROIMMUN ELISA tests, making it ideal for medium- to high-throughput ELISA automation. It is compatible with all EUROIMMUN ELISA tests, offering a versatile solution for autoimmune and infection diagnostics. Automatically identifying and allocating reagents while importing QC data using Data Matrix codes, the EUROIMMUN Analyzer I-2P guarantees quality and traceability.
Request a Quote
Fully Automated ELISA Processor
Everlife Euroimmun Analyzer excels in fully automated operation, efficiently managing up to 3 microplates and 144 patient samples per run. This ensures a seamless workflow, optimizing speed, accuracy, and traceability in your laboratory processes.
Advantages of the ELISA Analyzer:
- Fully automated ELISA processor that can process up to 3 microplates and 144 patient samples in one run.
- Open system that can process all EUROIMMUN ELISA tests.
- A user-friendly software interface that allows scanning of QC certificates using a 2D-hand barcode scanner.
Benefits of Euroimmun Analyzer I-2P:
- Suitable for low- to medium-throughput laboratories
- A versatile solution for autoimmune and infection diagnostics.
- Accuracy and reliability are ensured by the automatic recognition and allocation of reagents and the import of QC data using Data Matrix codes.
- Quick and reliable results are delivered by up to 50 tests per hour.
Features of ELISA Processor:
- Complete automated processing of all EUROIMMUN ELISA – Autoimmune diagnostics and infectious serology with one system.
- Open system with more than 800 validated EUROIMMUN parameters for autoimmune and infection diagnostics
- Convenient, simple and reliable operation.
- Up to 3 microtitre plates can be loaded and 144 samples can be run
- Automated barcode identification of samples and reagents and ready-to-use reagents
- Option for reloading patient samples, microtiter plates, reagents and materials.
- Fast processing of up to 50 tests per hour
- Convenient operation of the software including scanning of QC certificates using a 2D-hand barcode scanner
Plasma, serum, CSF and stool
|Patient sample capacity
up to 144 samples
|up to 3
|Parameter capacity per run
|up to 36
up to 50 tests per hour
Outer diameter 10 – 16 mm, height up to 100 mm
integrated code scanner for identification of samples and reagents
Microsoft ® Windows ® 7
ASTM interface, bi-directional
1600 mm x 750 mm x 1150 mm (incl. attached All-in-one PC)