• FluoroMAT 50 is an automated Indirect Immunofluorescence slide processor
• Upto 50 samples can be processed in a single run or five different tests in a single batch
• Automated barcode reader and onboard dilution of samples increase the operational efficiency with reduced hands-on time
• Efficient washing methodology avoids background
• i-track connectivity for remote instrument monitoring and trouble-shooting
Request a Quote
FluoroMAT - 50 Automated Immunofluorescence Analyzer
- A fully automated indirect immunofluorescence slide processor is designed to process EUROIMMUN IIF tests with efficiency and reliability.
- Automatic barcode scanners and sample probe offer a flexible solution for traceability and reliability.
- Probe washing stations reduce the carry over and slide washing station improve the background clearance.
- Features like automated sample dilution, incubation, slide washing and liquid level sensors enhance convenient operation.
|Load upto 50 samples
|Primary sample tubes can be loaded directly
No. of Tests
|5 different tests in a batch
|Vaccum Pump and PP Pump
|Sample & Reagent Volume
|Minimum 10 microlitres and maximum 500 microlitres with +/- 2 microlitres
|length-73.5 cm; depth-63.5 cm; height-53.5 cm
|230 VAC, 50 Hz, 150 VA