Sensititre™ Standard AST Plates
• Perform all susceptibility testing on a single platform utilizing the superior sensitivity of true MIC results with the Thermo Scientific Sensititre complete Automated AST System.
• Achieve true minimum inhibitory concentration results using Thermo Scientific™ Sensititre™.
• 96-well microtitre plates manual or automated susceptibility plates which offer modular, customizable testing options to accommodate laboratories of all sizes.
• With over 240 antimicrobials available, choose the plates to meet your unique needs.
Request a Quote
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing(AST) Plates
The Thermo Scientific Sensititre System is a clinical microbiology lab equipment leader in antimicrobial susceptibility and identification (AST/ID) testing, offering flexible, customizable testing options to accommodate laboratories of all sizes.
The Sensititre™ System utilizes true MIC results, versus extrapolated [MIC] results, essential to fighting antimicrobial resistance for a number of reasons:
• Greater sensitivity; provides better antimicrobial resistance tracking.
• Best measure of antibacterial effect; can assist with therapeutic choices
• Preferred microbroth dilution test method
• Superior quality and reproducibility for accurate results the first time, eliminating offline tests and retests.